WHY LIVE IN LONDON?
London is truly an amazing place to live! If you’ve lived here your whole life or you’re new to the city, there are many things to do, see and visit in London and the surrounding area.
If you’re looking for some family fun, a walk in the park, or a nice dining location – London has it all. Here’s a list of top London attractions:
- Budweiser Gardens (http://www.budweisergardens.com/)
– Formerly known as the John Labatt Centre, this is the home of the London Knights
– Budweiser gardens is located in the heart of downtown London where it hosts the city’s hockey events, and over 10,000 concerts, family shows and live entertainment.
- The Grand Theatre (http://www.grandtheatre.com/)
– In the heart of downtown London, the Grand Theatre hosts a tremendous line up of live theatre shows.
- Boler Mountain (http://www.bolermountain.com/)
– London’s resident hill for skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, tubing and much more!
- Victoria Park (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Park,_London,_Ontario)
– Historic park in downtown London
– One of the major centres for many of London’s community events including skating, International Food Festival, Rid-Fest London, SunFest and more.
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village (http://www.fanshawepioneervillage.ca/)
– a great way to spend the afternoon with the family and learn of history of London
- Western Fair Raceway and Slots (https://www.westernfairdistrict.com/gaming/raceway)
– Home of the annual western fair event, concerts, gaming, shopping, dining and sports events.
- Storybook Gardens (http://www.storybook.london.ca/)
– Parks and recreations for lots of family friendly activities
- East Park (http://www.eastparkgolf.com/)
– Mini golf, 18-hole golf course, water park, summer camps, driving ranges, batting cages and much more.
- Museum London (http://www.museumlondon.ca/)
– Museum London is Southwestern Ontario’s leading establishment for the collection and presentation of visual art and material culture. Through public and educational programming, special events and exhibitions, Museum London strives to promote the knowledge and enjoyment of regional art, culture and history.
10. Labatt Brewery Tour (www.labatt.ca)
– Labatt Brewery Tours run all year round…and MUST be pre-booked by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 519-850-TOUR(8687).
The tour takes about 2 hours to complete and includes a full guided tour of the brewery, and samplings. The tour costs $10 per person (cash only) and everyone on the tour MUST wear closed toe, closed heel and flat footwear (running shoes preferred).